Recommend me a blade please

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hi I'm a strong looper player, many years of experience and have been using primorac off- for long time and I'm looking for something just slightly faster with good control and while with a lot of speed, I'd like to be able to produce one of those arch slow high spin loops.

I've been thinking about buying something cheap but might opt for an expensive one too.

So please tell me which one would be most suitable.

Would Galaxy V-16 or Galaxy V-14 be good? What's the difference between these too?

Or should I not risk the cheapeness of these blades and go for the popular timo boll spirit?

Or do you have other alternatives to TBS that have the same performance, not too fast (but bit faster than primorac off-) and are cheaper?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Yes, TBS seems like a guaranteed success but I'm trying to get away with it and see if there is something very similar for much cheaper price.

So does anyone have any experience with Galaxy V-14, V-16 or RITC729 V-6?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I'm using hrt rosewood v right now and it's great.

And how does it perform? Does it loop very heavy underspins well? Does it counterattacks topspins well but still is not too fast enough to play well close to the table?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
And how does it perform? Does it loop very heavy underspins well? Does it counterattacks topspins well but still is not too fast enough to play well close to the table?

I find it good in everything.
great speed.
great control (remember this is a 5ply similar to stiga oc but with a different outer layer)
great feeling when hitting the ball. not as hard as a timo boll spirit which feels metal but not as soft as a korbel, sk7 and other limba blades. the hard outer layer really does the job well.
and I got it for only 25 dollars + shipment.

Last edited: