Donic blue fire m3

Hello guys , this is my first review , this is my first review , sorry for my poor english i'm spanish
I Buy those rubbers recommended by my trainer . I'm a offensive player at close-middle distance , I based my play on top spins with big loops in both sides with very good topspin vs topspin.

I bought two rubbers red a black for both sides , same thickness MAX . My first impression very elastic , good tact and a beautiful colour of sponge (blue) , the surface is opaque like Tibhar Q1

Foto0023.jpgFoto0025.jpgFoto0026.jpgFoto0027.jpg

I probe those rubbers in a Donic Persson Power play , i don't like blades very fast.
with
My first impression in play , the top spins are very easy to do , with big loops and high control , this control allow you open the angle of the ball and put this close to the lines of the table . The SidesSpins takes good angles with these rubbers. Good sound but less than TEnergy , 1Q or Aurus.
With this rubber you can do slow toppins close to the table very dangerous to your opponent , the game at middle distance become very greatful ;) allow you to respond all the balls with topspins with great security and control .:( However perform deadly topspins are more difficult than other rubbers how 1Q , TEnergy , Aurus or Acuda perhaps in harder versions of this rubber this drive is more easy.

Very good for short game , pushes are good and receive services are a bit easy and dangerous when you use flips or backhand "chikita-topspins".

The smashes are not the best feature of this rubber , but how all the softs versions of rubbers :mad:.

Blocks are very good , specially to open angles , also active block:).
I think this rubber is very spinny but not much if i compare this with 1Q , but your services will be great.

In Conclusion a rubber for offensive player with a game based in topspins in a middle distance , and use slow topspins or flip to open the game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hello, its my first post, I would like to ask if there is a problem i buyed one on 2.0mm and one max bluefire m3 and not same mm? I also Im looking for a new blade to put them, I was thinking about Donic burn all+ you think its ok?

Hello, its my first post, I would like to ask if there is a problem i buyed one on 2.0mm and one max bluefire m3 and not same mm? I also Im looking for a new blade to put them, I was thinking about Donic burn all+ you think its ok?
Sorry for my english...
The Max thick is close to 2.15 mm . I tested the blade you're talking about(Donic Burn all+)this is a good blade with a good touch , control and light , but i also teste Donic Burn Aratox and a i had a better feeling for a top spin game although is more heavy . The two blades are very good, i think Aratox allow you move away from the table more than Burn All+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Sorry for my english...
The Max thick is close to 2.15 mm . I tested the blade you're talking about(Donic Burn all+)this is a good blade with a good touch , control and light , but i also teste Donic Burn Aratox and a i had a better feeling for a top spin game although is more heavy . The two blades are very good, i think Aratox allow you move away from the table more than Burn All+

Thanks a lot i never used before Donic rubbers n blade.I had a stiga clipper wood 12 years ago and flextra butterfly that need change after 2 years.I was also thinkin if its good to test blue fire on the clipper first n not buy new blade for now. The rubbers I was playing was sriver and sriver fx before flextra will be a big difference going to Donic now?

Thanks a lot i never used before Donic rubbers n blade.I had a stiga clipper wood 12 years ago and flextra butterfly that need change after 2 years.I was also thinkin if its good to test blue fire on the clipper first n not buy new blade for now. The rubbers I was playing was sriver and sriver fx before flextra will be a big difference going to Donic now?

The difference is great if compare this rubbers with SRIver , but how all rubbers of last generation(Tibhar Q , Rakza9 ...) . But the differnce is a good sensation of better control , speed and sound...you won't dessapointed.

But i think Cipper Blade isn't a good blade for topspin game:(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
rubbers combination

I don't like towrite this , but i think BLue Fire is still so far of TEnergy Quality.

Hello, Im confused about how to combine some rubbers, I have a yashaka pryde 40 is good to combine with a bty spinart or with blue fire m3 and in which blade old clipper stiga or burn off- Donic?

Hello, Im confused about how to combine some rubbers, I have a yashaka pryde 40 is good to combine with a bty spinart or with blue fire m3 and in which blade old clipper stiga or burn off- Donic?

Hi friend, to decide witch blade you use , you must consider your stile of playing . Donic Blue FIre M3 are rubbers for top spin player , for player that likes security and control in his top spins. I think the Donic Burn off - is more appropiate for this rubbers because clipper blade is for more direct and agressive play. I think combine this with Donic Burn off- and M3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hi, Thanks for your advice!! I just received bluefire today still are unopened but Iwas in a hurry to test the new blade Donic and I put on yashaka pryde 40 and andro hexer 2 days ago.I like the sound but I I think they are not so fast rubbers, I also see that are not so spinny like raksa 7! What do you think is more spinny raksa 7 yashaka or bluefire m3?

Hi, Thanks for your advice!! I just received bluefire today still are unopened but Iwas in a hurry to test the new blade Donic and I put on yashaka pryde 40 and andro hexer 2 days ago.I like the sound but I I think they are not so fast rubbers, I also see that are not so spinny like raksa 7! What do you think is more spinny raksa 7 yashaka or bluefire m3?

My old configuration was precisely Donic Persson Power Play and two Yasaka Rakza 7 SOFT , the change to my new blade was not big, the spin in my oppinion is the same , but the arc is higher on Blue Fire M3.

Certain those rubbers are no very faster than than Tenergy org Q1 , bur the security is very high.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hello , Yesterday I just put the bluefires on the burn off- blade, I feel not so impressed of them ,also I think the racket is hevier than with the yashaka pryde 40 and andro hexer I had before. After one hour playing with bluefire rubber my wrist felt pain, I don't know if I must wait to get used with them some days and wait some time cause are fresh glued.

Hello , Yesterday I just put the bluefires on the burn off- blade, I feel not so impressed of them ,also I think the racket is hevier than with the yashaka pryde 40 and andro hexer I had before. After one hour playing with bluefire rubber my wrist felt pain, I don't know if I must wait to get used with them some days and wait some time cause are fresh glued.

I don't undertand, did you used Fresh Glue on those rubbers?