Incredible deceptive serves! (VIDEO)

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Check out this latest video by youtuber WorldTableTennisMag. Incredible deceptive serves! :)

deceptiveserves.jpg

Look for the slow mo footage towards the end to see how deceptive these serves are!

Can you do these serves? Do you have any really deceptive serves to fool your opponents? If so, upload your video to us today or leave us a comment below regarding your serve :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yes if they were better quality, it can be great serve..
But all of his serves were like 10-20 cm over the net, that is just toooooo high..

My friend Joe has been practising them in the training hall. And he is left handed. On a few occassions he has aced players :) Ill get him to upload a video of the serves once he had perfected it :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
what a co-incidence ! Last saturday I was aced by the variation on the reverse spin serve , the one where the server hits with the opposite serve. I think it is all good and is for demo purpose . Actually its easier this way , because you can see the contact and the spin better.
My friend Joe has been practising them in the training hall. And he is left handed. On a few occassions he has aced players :) Ill get him to upload a video of the serves once he had perfected it :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2