PDA

View Full Version : Incredible deceptive serves! (VIDEO)

TableTennisDaily
09-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Check out this latest video by youtuber WorldTableTennisMag. Incredible deceptive serves! :)

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/deceptiveserves.jpg

Look for the slow mo footage towards the end to see how deceptive these serves are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp6D4resTK0&feature=g-all-u

Can you do these serves? Do you have any really deceptive serves to fool your opponents? If so, upload your video to us today or leave us a comment below regarding your serve :)

zizu1109
09-26-2012, 09:58 AM
very nice :)

Polchen2304
09-26-2012, 12:35 PM
great surprising serve ;)
but in comes too high over the net and isn't very fast

decoy
09-26-2012, 08:53 PM
for demonstration purposes?.. he probably only thought up the serve. it does take time to perfect

Michal_Z
09-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Yes if they were better quality, it can be great serve..
But all of his serves were like 10-20 cm over the net, that is just toooooo high..

Dan
09-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Yes if they were better quality, it can be great serve..
But all of his serves were like 10-20 cm over the net, that is just toooooo high..

My friend Joe has been practising them in the training hall. And he is left handed. On a few occassions he has aced players :) Ill get him to upload a video of the serves once he had perfected it :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

ttmedari
09-27-2012, 12:35 PM
It will be more confusing if go to the same direction as the first serve I think

ttmonster
09-27-2012, 03:50 PM
what a co-incidence ! Last saturday I was aced by the variation on the reverse spin serve , the one where the server hits with the opposite serve. I think it is all good and is for demo purpose . Actually its easier this way , because you can see the contact and the spin better.

My friend Joe has been practising them in the training hall. And he is left handed. On a few occassions he has aced players :) Ill get him to upload a video of the serves once he had perfected it :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2