says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Chicago International Table Tennis Festival, 27th-29th September 2012

In an effort to build affinity and awarness in China, Chicago are hosting a International Table Tennis Festival that will have Olympic Champions that will amaze the spectators! We can use this thread to discuss this spectacular event with videos and latest news! Will you be attending this global event? Follow Killerspin on Facebook to get all the latest news and photos from this event! :)

killerspinheader.jpg

Check out the line up below for the list of players participating! :)

killerspinfestival.jpg

The Chinese National Team arrived yesterday!

killerspinfest1.jpg

Ariel Hsing arrived yesterday!

killerspinfest2.jpg

Kalinikos Kreanga !

killerspinfest3.jpg

We can use this thread to discuss this spectacular event with videos and latest news! Will you be attending this global event?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Dang, I wish I was in Chicago right now.... One of these days, I will get Wang Liqin's autograph....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Dang, I wish I was in Chicago right now.... One of these days, I will get Wang Liqin's autograph....

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Totally agree! Looks like such a great event!! I would love Kreanga's sig.. Hes so cool!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
haha, what can you say? you can't blame them. Athletes today are all basically walking billboards for whomever sponsor them.

On a side note, its kind of sad to see the older generation of Chinese table tennis greats relegated to events such as these. But, its a good chance for them to do some traveling. And they probably don't have to follow as strict of a schedule as if they were going to a more serious event.