Replacing an old 2.5 mil rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Hello,

I am new to this website and I would like to thank anyone who contributes to it.

Some 15 years ago I bought a blade Donic J.O. Waldner Offensive with a J.O Waldner Donic 2.0 mil on one side and a Coppa 2.5 mil on the other.

This setup worked very well for me.

About 10-12 years I basically stopped playing but 2 months ago I restarted playing. I wish to replace the rubbers but since then the products have changed so much, not to mention the prices, that I am at a loss on what to buy.

Wishing to keep the blade, what rubbers should I buy that in your experience are similar to the Donic and the Coppa and what thickness?

Thank you

Ezio

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I've never played with Coppa, but I do know that Donic JO Coppa rubbers are still available last I've heard. It's hard to say what rubbers play like your rubbers. It would probably be easier for us to suggest rubbers if you could tell us a little more about your game, price range, and also your preference of hard vs soft rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Thank you for your help, in the end I bought a Coppa Speed 2.1 and liked it so much that I ordered the same for the other side. TX