Joola Kool Blades Wanted

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a one or two Joola Kool blades ( preferable "extreme"). I tried one the other day and found it the most amazing experience. It offered everything a table tennis player is looking for. Great speed, great control and even was great for heavy backspin! Cannot believe it. This bat was combined with Yasaka radza 7 rubbers max ( soft ). Apparently these blades have been around for quite a number of years and have gone out of production ( I believe).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a one or two Joola Kool blades ( preferable "extreme"). I tried one the other day and found it the most amazing experience. It offered everything a table tennis player is looking for. Great speed, great control and even was great for heavy backspin! Cannot believe it. This bat was combined with Yasaka radza 7 rubbers max ( soft ). Apparently these blades have been around for quite a number of years and have gone out of production ( I believe).

Joola Kool - 85 gram 7 ply Off+ blade with Spruce outer, Limba medial ply, Texalium and Balsa Core.