Nutrition with table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hey all,

I'm always wondering about the best diet to have generally, before matches, and what to drink etc. whilst playing to get a top performance. I think its an important thing and can effect performance a lot.

Can anyone give me advice of the sort of things to eat and drink to help with my performance???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
generally, you should eat before training or a match, i think it's best if it has a lot of carbs. what i usually do though before a match, and i haven't eaten in a while, i usually eat a pack of crackers and water. hahaha. surprisingly it helps. :D energy drinks don't help me, 'cause i just get too hyper, and lose control, so i go for water and gatorade. :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
You have to believe in your food and your drink :D If you think a banana helps you to play on your top level, the banana will help you
If you dont believe in bananas, bananas will not help you
Timo ate choco- corn flakes at the morning before his win against ma long(WTTTC 2010) and no lunch :D maybe it will help you too ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
You have to believe in your food and your drink :D If you think a banana helps you to play on your top level, the banana will help you
If you dont believe in bananas, bananas will not help you
Timo ate choco- corn flakes at the morning before his win against ma long(WTTTC 2010) and no lunch :D maybe it will help you too ?

how do you know that? :)