Good day from Texas!

Zei

This user has no status.
How are you all doing? My name is Nick and I'm in Texas currently going to college at UNT.

Got into Table Tennis about a year ago, but I didn't start really training to be better until not too long ago. It quickly became my favorite sport :p

I play for the school as one of the Vice Presidents of UNT Table Tennis club (and, no, that doesn't make me one of the best...) and I'm using a Hinoki Wood Paddle with old Hurricane III on the FH and Focus III on my BH.

Glad to be here :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome to the site Nick. Great to hear you have took up this wonderful sport we all love here! :) I played for my University last year to, great fun isnt it. By the way, Hurricane 3 on the forehand is a great move, I used it on my forehand for many years :)

Enjoy the site buddy

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Zei

This user has no status.
Welcome to the site Nick. Great to hear you have took up this wonderful sport we all love here! :) I played for my University last year to, great fun isnt it. By the way, Hurricane 3 on the forehand is a great move, I used it on my forehand for many years :)

Enjoy the site buddy

Yeah, I really like the Hurricane III on my forehand. A definite improvement over my old 729-5. The problem with it is that it's an old rubber that was basically a hand-me-down... better than my previous, but it could be a lot better!

And thanks! It's a pleasure to be here.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yeah, I really like the Hurricane III on my forehand. A definite improvement over my old 729-5. The problem with it is that it's an old rubber that was basically a hand-me-down... better than my previous, but it could be a lot better!

And thanks! It's a pleasure to be here.

I see I use to have hand downs to as the rubber lasts a long time. Just you wait, if you get a brand new version u'll really feel and appreciate the difference :)