Difference between Hurricane 2 and 3?

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hi,

I was just wondering what the difference between Hurricane 2 and Hurricane 3 is. I have, both but I'm not sure which one to use.

Hi svttc...apparently hurricane 3 is meant to be more controlled then hurricane 2...both are for fast paced low trajectory attacking loops and are suited to players who have a good technique and train alot, I trained in china for a couple of months and I would suggest that you should certainly give them a try but they are both very hard rubbers and have a hard feeling but good spin for serves, so try but there are certainly other rubbers out there that you may prefer the softer feel of

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hurricane 3 rubber with special glutinosity could create stable and high-speed arc, improve the scoring ability of players. NEO Hurricane 3 has a high speed and low fast loop, changeful arc, stronger spin.
NEO Hurricane 2 rubber break through the speed limit of aqua-glue and keep the speed, spin and control of former Hurricane 2 rubber. Quick attack, low arc and strong low fast loop are the characteristic of NEO Hurricane 2.