Which is Which?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
i'm in a dilemma...lol! which blade should i use? i'm currently using a ma lin carbon right now with rakza7 and ten64 on it but i felt the same plays with the FH and BH for both rubbers(i suppose to use rakza7 for FH)...so i think it might be the blade that affects it...i

i used to use heavy racket with an all wood blade...(729 racket super fx rubbers) and plays well...so i think i have to shift to an all wood quite heavier than the ma lin carbon (maybe 89 grams and higher)...what do you suggest?

here are some of my options...Bty Petr Korbel, Primorac (but these two are expensive), Xiom Solo, 729 Bomb, yasaka dynamix 17...i'm planning to put a calibra lt on it matching it with the ten64...what can you say?

thanks and more power?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
For 5 ply, you can for instance find (timtts.be, dandoy sports, tabletennis11.com) a Samsonov Alpha or Waldner Senso V1 (off- if you get them near 90g) for around 25€ + 7€ shipping. Mail the store and ask them how heavy their blades are, they usually let you choose your preferred weight from their stock.

Look around and maybe you find a good deal on the Hybrid Wood that ttnard mentioned.

If you want 7 ply, Galaxy M6 is around 28$ from eacheng.net, PG7 is 25$ from ttnpp.

Palio actually makes good 12$ blades, like the B21 on Eacheng.net.

I personally like the Dawei Genote O (7 ply off to off-) or S (5 ply off but stiffer than Korbel types) from colestt.com, you get them shipped for 38$.

Last edited: