PDA

View Full Version : where to stick?

Bishop Rasta 27
11-08-2012, 03:01 AM
hello there guys!

i wanted to change my set up (ma lin carbon, ten64, rakza7) because i find this setup worsen my playing style instead of developing it...i lost my control in both offense and defense, likewise in topspin both FH and BH.

i purchased a Clipper (i've been using an all wood blade eversince i started playing) and a calibra LT for my FH...to sum up my equipment, ive got these:
Blades - Clipper and my present ma lin carbon
Rubbers - ten64 and rakza and calibra lt

Big Problem? - proper combination: which rubber will I stick to my Clipper and which one to the ma lin carbon? one more rubber missing so i need your suggestions...

thanks guys and more power!!!

ttmonster
11-08-2012, 10:27 AM
ten64 will have more control and will be lighter than rakza . So probably its a better option for the FH in the Carbon blade. But depends on your preference , I personally prefer a head heavy setup because it helps me to loop.

Bishop Rasta 27
11-08-2012, 11:00 PM
ten64 will have more control and will be lighter than rakza . So probably its a better option for the FH in the Carbon blade. But depends on your preference , I personally prefer a head heavy setup because it helps me to loop.

thanks sir! that's what i've noticed also...so what do you suggest for BH sir...i felt rakza is too hard for a backhand rubber...

ttmonster
11-12-2012, 06:58 AM
you are welcome :) ... with backhand , I use tenergy 64. Actually I was using 64 on both sides till recently when I went back to 05 on my FH. However, other good options are sriver , bryce speed or the donic series which are more soft european style rubbers and lighter.