where to stick?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
hello there guys!

i wanted to change my set up (ma lin carbon, ten64, rakza7) because i find this setup worsen my playing style instead of developing it...i lost my control in both offense and defense, likewise in topspin both FH and BH.

i purchased a Clipper (i've been using an all wood blade eversince i started playing) and a calibra LT for my FH...to sum up my equipment, ive got these:
Blades - Clipper and my present ma lin carbon
Rubbers - ten64 and rakza and calibra lt

Big Problem? - proper combination: which rubber will I stick to my Clipper and which one to the ma lin carbon? one more rubber missing so i need your suggestions...

thanks guys and more power!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
ten64 will have more control and will be lighter than rakza . So probably its a better option for the FH in the Carbon blade. But depends on your preference , I personally prefer a head heavy setup because it helps me to loop.

thanks sir! that's what i've noticed also...so what do you suggest for BH sir...i felt rakza is too hard for a backhand rubber...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
you are welcome :) ... with backhand , I use tenergy 64. Actually I was using 64 on both sides till recently when I went back to 05 on my FH. However, other good options are sriver , bryce speed or the donic series which are more soft european style rubbers and lighter.