Kalinikos Kreanga

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
small guy kalinikos kreanga... but big back hand...^_^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
kreanga is probably the most exciting player!his super offensive game with his famous backhand makes him popular...however,his incosistency and the fact that his style is the same always(aggressive with risky shots)make him do many mistakes in his matches...however,he has been among the top 20 in the world for many years and he is an icon for many players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
kreanga is from romania , at age of 16 -18 he was one of the best juniors tt players ..... Then he came to greece he was on 2 teams at Athens and then he accomplished what we all know ..... i have played with kreanga at Athens (1 set ) but i was 12 years old so i didn't enjoy it very much , i wish i can play with him one more time now....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
The music doesn't fit that well(only my opinion, some might have a different taste) but awesome video nevertheless..some breathtaking points!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
kreanga is probably the most exciting player!his super offensive game with his famous backhand makes him popular...however,his incosistency and the fact that his style is the same always(aggressive with risky shots)make him do many mistakes in his matches...however,he has been among the top 20 in the world for many years and he is an icon for many players

you're so right :)

hes one of my favorite!

the video is excellent :)

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
The music doesn't fit that well(only my opinion, some might have a different taste) but awesome video nevertheless..some breathtaking points!

Was to accompany a little music video and not sound so mmm, not just ... anyway thanks for your constructive criticism :D

Era para que acompañara un poco el video la musica, y no sonara tan mmm, no se solo... de todas formas gracias por tu critica constructiva :D