Can the real DHS National please stand up.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Which one is it?????????

imagesCAQ36QEU.jpgth_DHSnationalhurricane3IIIwhite4edgesponge.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Hello, This is a rubber call 國套, 國套is a rubber which is made for China team.It is very hard to find the "real"國套 in China.If you got it in Uk,it probably is fake.
The real 國套 is quite hard, is not very suitable for normal players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
I have bought national TG3 and Hurricane3 from TTNPP and I'm satisfied both are genuine (I also have commercial versions of both). I recall when I first got it thru the post, it was packaged like the ones to the left although the markings on the back of the sponge are somewhat different, although I can't see enough details in the pics to give you more details. Generally speaking I have never come across fake products from TTNPP and I have bought 20-30 rubbers from them, mostly DHS rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Not sure about the one from ttnpp but the one on the left with Ma Long signature is definitely fake as there are many selling cheap in taobao. I got one and it has zero tack but grippy. Sponge is softer than normal. No bounce what so ever. May be better with speed glue or booster. Still playable with big swing. Have not used the real stuff so no idea how much it can copy the real thing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Not saying ttnpp selling fakes but those security codes on DHS rubbers really can't be trusted. Once a taobao seller told me I can add 10 yuan extra for a H3 Provincial BS with code. I thought may be not just the code but quality of rubber could be a tad better so I paid the extra. The 16 digit code to my surprise can really pass the check online. Some say 80% of those codes works. So you be the judge....