Innerforce AL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hello, could anyone that has tried Innerforce AL write his experience on it? I'm interested in buying this blade, only I fear that it'll be too slow me. There's a good rating from manufactures, but a lot of reviews I have come from different forums say that it's too overpowered and ridiculous high ball arc due to high flex. And strangely there isn't much reviews on the internet. I'm looking for something between rosewood NCT V and Primorac OFF-. Rosewood being a bit too stiff and Primorac OFF- a tad too slow so I though AL might be the perfect choice. Can the blade handle counter-topspin kind of play away from the table? I'm not looking for blades with carbon as I fear it'll be too uncontrollable to loop heavy backspins close to the table and so I thought the idea of a blade with just pure Arylate might be a perfect balance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
hi, i have an innerforce al, also 4 darker blades, boll alc, maze, and more. just sold an innerforce zlc, the al is an outstanding offencive blade with great control ,feeling,faster than maze, soft feel ,very big sweet spotand powerful off the table, arc is average, not high with tenergy 05 fx 2.1.ps. innerforce zlc had big arc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hi, thank you for your input. You sure you're talking about the Innerforce AL with a pink colored handle? Michael Maze blade it's a fast OFF blade, even slightly faster than TBS so to your description it would be rather of Innerforce ALC sort which also has carbon...

From this link below the guy says that he cannot make the ball return fast enough to beat his opponent even though he packed it with both 2.1mm Tenergies.
http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17450

And the only other threads about this blade on the net I've found were the ones about people selling it :(

So please could some more people put some feedback on it? Or elaborate on the blade?