Fred's New Year Video

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

Nov 2010
As advertised earlier today, here is Fred's latest Vid.

At the table, I can tell he is moving faster, spinning the ball more and playing more consistently. See what you think.

Comment below on some tips and advice and what you think?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
As advertised earlier today, here is Fred's latest Vid.

At the table, I can tell he is moving faster, spinning the ball more and playing more consistently. See what you think.

Wow once again im impressed!!

How old is he again!? What ever the age he has so much potiential!

I see a cheeky multi ball box there... i hope your giving him a lot of multi ball... let him read and learn to spin against backspin. Opening up with strong forehand and backhand is very important at his age to be noticed by the selectors I think.

P.s. loving the new HD camera for 80 Quid!! It shoots footage in same quality as my camera and mine cost 200!!!

Anyways... speak soon and happy new year to you and Fred

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
He will be 8 in April.
We did have the multiball box, but just used 2 in the end. He gets his multiball practice when he trains with the Regional Squad as I tend to do other practices with him. I actually put his consistency and his ability to rally well down to a lack of multiball at an early age.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
He will be 8 in April.
We did have the multiball box, but just used 2 in the end. He gets his multiball practice when he trains with the Regional Squad as I tend to do other practices with him. I actually put his consistency and his ability to rally well down to a lack of multiball at an early age.

Yeah thats a good shout I see what your saying...

Just I remember when i was young. i was like him, very good in the rally almost couldn't miss :) but i massively lacked in serve return and spinning the first ball (The short game).. Not saying he cannot do that and as you say he does all that at the regional training centre... so should be lined up to be great!!

Wow only 7.. thats ridiculous!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
hey,

it would be better if his bat is over the table between the strokes, so that he can change faster between fore and backhand strokes. and take a look at his free arm, looks a little bit funny sometimes.

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
So true what you say, but after much nagging, he seems to prefer his way.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I can see what you mean, the guy in the red shirt has really improved a lot since the last video, impressive :)

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
Sadly the 'guy in the red shirt' has decided not to play British League or tournaments this year and has dropped off the ranking list recently. After a couple more years coaching from Fred he will probably make a return just in time to play in a few vets events when he is old enough in a couple of years time.