innerforce alc or zhang jike alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Hey as anyone used either of these blades and maybe compere them to korbel,primorac or klh the normal one or tbs ?would really be helpful.because I'm buying a new set of blade and 2 forehand rubbers and a backhand rubber so I was thinking
Innerforce alc fh 05 fx bh 05
Zhang jike fh 05 bh 64
All tenergys any thing about these blades would be most useful

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Both are great blades.

Why would you think of getting 05 FX (softer) for forehand on the Innerforce blade?

Usually you get the softer rubber for the backhand, and that gives you extra spin and control.

With the ZJK setup you are talking about (05 forehand and 64 backhand) you have the softer rubber on the backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I play with the the ZJK setup that you are referring too .... it might be worthwhile to try 64s on both sides before going to 05. 05 is like a very special rubber , which some people end up not liking because its a hard rubber to control initially but its beautiful and effortless when you get used to it. Since you are changing your setup from a chinese rubber , I would recommend going through 64 which has a lower arc and more control before going to 05. my personal opinion.