How to Tune Pre-glued DHS Hurricane 3 Neo?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
If you're talking about 'pre-glued' as in a racket that has been purchase with the rubbers already attatched to the blade, then those kinds are not the type to be ripped off the blade. My friend actually tried that, and there were parts of the sponge off the rubber that stuck on the blade, which isn't really good.

If i'm wrong, the I don't know the answer to your question, sorry haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
You have to take the glue off if you wish to tune your rubber. You'll need paraffin (lamp) oil, and haifu or dian chi oil (for the best tuning job) and you'll need a good glue such as fine zip or some of the chinese white glues like dian chi or hai fu. Apply one thin layer of the paraffin oil first if your rubber is curled to flatten it out. Then add the glue on top. If you're using thinner glue then you need to put 2-3 layers of glue letting each layer dry completely (10-20 mins if you use a fan) and then put 1-2 layers of the oil and let it sit for a minimum of 8 hours. Typically it's best to wait 24 hours before gluing it to the blade. You need to also take care that you do not take the sheet off the blade for at least another 24 hours. It's best to let the rubber break in for 2-3 days as the glue fully dries.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
You have to take the glue off if you wish to tune your rubber. You'll need paraffin (lamp) oil, and haifu or dian chi oil (for the best tuning job) and you'll need a good glue such as fine zip or some of the chinese white glues like dian chi or hai fu. Apply one thin layer of the paraffin oil first if your rubber is curled to flatten it out. Then add the glue on top. If you're using thinner glue then you need to put 2-3 layers of glue letting each layer dry completely (10-20 mins if you use a fan) and then put 1-2 layers of the oil and let it sit for a minimum of 8 hours. Typically it's best to wait 24 hours before gluing it to the blade. You need to also take care that you do not take the sheet off the blade for at least another 24 hours. It's best to let the rubber break in for 2-3 days as the glue fully dries.
I think he meant that the rubber is already wrecked, like what happened to me.

This user has no status.

Ok thank you!