Where to buy H3 neo provincial?? Help.

This user has no status.
Hello guys, i am new to this forum. Currently i had purchased stiga rosewood nct V and using H3 commercial on forehand, my style is rpb with main forehand attack.

It plays ok but i think it is quite slow when i drive or loop. The acceleration is not really fast, opponents tend to easily return when they are 2 meters+ away from table. I guess i might have wrong technique. I am using Donic Vario clean....I tried putting few layers(maybe reglued 5 times?), it is very heavy now...my racket setup is about 180g and i had just clean the rubber before another reglue, hopefully it reduces the weight a little bit.

Anyway, i read posts under DHS thread, i am interested in getting H3 neo as it sounds that it could play a bit lively and more powerful. Should i get one h3 neo provincial and where can i get it?

Honestly need advice...Thanks everyone. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
Last edited:
This user has no status.
right now I am making a pay pal claim because TTNPP never answered me. Even though they did ship the items, I never received them. The carrier can only provide information about the package to TTNPP but there is no communication at all with them.
If you find what you want in Eacheng, go with them. In in ebay Eacheng is chinafriend. Excellent prices, good communication.

This user has no status.
I knew that ttnpp's communication is very ineffective since my second purchase with them. Until i dispute items with ppal, then only ttnpp replied me and said they were out of stock for my items...so terrible.

anyway, i am still wondering where to get h3. Is provincial better or national better? Do i hv to use speed glue? I have never tried speed glue, only using water glue...>.<