TTD made the top 5

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The ITTF Video World Cup competition closes this morning at 8am GMT. Some good news for TableTennisDaily fans is that the video made the top 5! I just want to thank every one of you for voting and putting up with the private messages I was sending :)

The eventual winners of this incredible video competition will be announced by the ITTF panel at next weeks ITTF World Tour Grand Finals! Stay tuned everyone! Fingers crossed.

winnervideocup.jpg

Thanks again!
TableTennisDaily

Here's another look at our video :)

Reactions: WiWa

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great you finally made it from 6 to 5 ;) Let's wait for the final results and hope the ITTF likes your video as well :)

I know, took a while Vega. Yeah your right, final results next week. Thanks for helping along the way buddy to get the video to this point :)

So regret that I can't visit Facebook and vote, I also missed the vedio on Youtube..:(

No worries Tommy, can you not access youtube either?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow I'm really pissed off now lol. How did that guy go from last to first in 1 week? I was really hoping people would vote for mine but apparently they kept down voting it. Bad TTD Bad TTD :p

Hey Richard, I noticed that to, he jumped very quickly. I'm not to sure how it all happened really. You submitted a wonderful video. Very unique.

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
I know, took a while Vega. Yeah your right, final results next week. Thanks for helping along the way buddy to get the video to this point :)

No worries Tommy, can you not access youtube either?

Yes, Facebook, Youtube, twitter and google.cn all are forbidden in China.:(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Congrats Dan for making it. Your entry was definitely worthy. IMO Matt and Rich's video should've made it no questions. The way the whole system was organized was terrible. Crap videos made the cut while good videos did not.Let's consider what the ITTF said about video entries: What you need is imagination, a creative mind. ....showcase table tennis in its best image and form.A Hard Day's Practice -- somewhat interesting, but what was up with the intro full of people missing easy shots? If this video were to win it all, I sure hope ITTF cuts that part out, missing basic warm up forehands does not showcase table tennis in its best form. Don't Yell too Loud - seriously? It would be a huge laugh if at the Grand Finals they show an UNEDITED video of untalented little girls playing novice level ping pong and being handed bottles of drinks by parents during a time out.... ?!?!?! No creativity, surely doesn't showcase TT in its best form.Life of a Coach - a guy watching ping pong on Youtube and feeding multiball....really interesting!!!!! No. The guy probably cheated as well considering how he accrued so many votes so fast. If the ITTF is going to make such a high stakes contest, they should have real people watching and assessing the entries. Some of entered videos (by Adam Consolo) were clearly not made by him whatsoever, they were ripped straight off a TV show or something. Considering there aren't that many entries, the administrator of the contest should've considered narrowing the list to 5 and having a small group or committee associated with the contest pick a winner from there.

Last edited: