Stupid umpire!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
MrWaaghals from youtube quoted this " For those of you who dont know whats going on, you should not judge!!! As has already been reported, this is because the umpire who is Korean, was out to get her, complaining about the players serve, no matter what she did, and if you know anything about the sport, you can tell she was not serving illlegally so she was correct to feel being slighted by the unpire. Apprently she had beaten a Korean player the day before and the umpire had a grudge against her."

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I Totally agree her serves were totally legal its sad i seen the same thing happen here at tournaments in the USA I Credit her for at least going back out there and not Quiting shows alot for hear I Respect her alot!!!

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
I am not there, can't fully comment if she's right or not. What I can say is, my past experience with Korean players isn't good, they cheat at scores, table tennis, taekwondo techniques. To make it worse, they accuse you cheating at it first. I take precaution playing match against them no matter what. Now, I don't want to cause an arguments here, cheating exists in all sports, but watch your back with certain people, their culture taught them to behave in that "certain" way.

Tom

This user has no status.

Tom

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 7 reviews
I watched the vid, its bad becasue there wasn't much wrong with the serves but what is worse is that the umpire isn't clearly explaining what the girl is doing wrong with the serve. This gets the girl even more upset and angry. I also agree that korean players or umpires seem to sometimes have a lack of respect or sporstmanship.