Rubber cutting machine

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
this thing just simply amazing, although I'm feeling that it may need a little bit more improvement on the safety part

[FONT=宋体]Designed and focused on safety and protection for rackets, regardless the power closure or open there is Non-hidden danger.As long as you keep the blade sharp and cutting with a suitable speed, the rate of finished products is 100%. [/FONT]

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Interesting machine, but would it work on every bat? Cause not every bat has the same bat (for example the korean pen hold bats)
Funny "invention" but rather unnecessary, isnt it? It's much more fun to cut your own rubber and it's less time consuming :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Interesting machine, but would it work on every bat? Cause not every bat has the same bat (for example the korean pen hold bats)
Funny "invention" but rather unnecessary, isnt it? It's much more fun to cut your own rubber and it's less time consuming :)
It's probably for round rackets, not rounded rectangular or etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
If you run a Table Tennis place it would be actually quite useful and also saves time.
I don't believe that it saves time. you don't have to mount anything when you just cut with a knife. And also if you need a ventilation system (if you run a shop) to avoid inhaling gases when cutting rubbers. I am not saying it's a great idea, but in terms of value for money you get what you need with a knife.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
I don't believe that it saves time. you don't have to mount anything when you just cut with a knife. And also if you need a ventilation system (if you run a shop) to avoid inhaling gases when cutting rubbers. I am not saying it's a great idea, but in terms of value for money you get what you need with a knife.
True, it doesn't save time (I re-watched it and realised the difficulty and time your wasting)
For the gas, I don't think there's gas coming out of the machine, is there?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
True, it doesn't save time (I re-watched it and realised the difficulty and time your wasting)
For the gas, I don't think there's gas coming out of the machine, is there?

Gases are released when the knife/saw is cutting through the rubber. It is a health environmental issue when working when machines.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
This has been considered when we designed this machine, there is a protection device on both sides of the blade which will separate the blade, racket and rubber, only the sharpest top of the blade which is about 6MM long, the 1MM wide is cutting rubber, it wont damage the racket also prevent the rubber scraping by the blade. So we can achieve micro power cutting, and wont produce harmful gas .
The moving distance of the blade is 6.2CM--9CM, it is not fixed, so when we cutting the rubber this machine will automatic tracking the edge of the racket, no matter it is a square shape racket from japan or normal round one all can be cut quite easily.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
New patent product :[FONT=宋体]“PORTABLE ELECTRIC TABLE TENNIS RUBBER CUTTER[FONT=宋体]” [/FONT][/FONT] Adapts to any racket, weight 0.52kg, suitable for the 100~240V power source. Designed and focused on safety and protection for rackets, regardless the power closure or open there is Non-hidden danger.As long as you keep the blade sharp and cutting with a suitable speed, the rate of finished products is 100%. Unique 0-2mm adjustable edge function provides precise control of cutting on the rubber width, leave an edge to protect the racket, the elasticity rubber has good impact resistance, provides better protection than the normal side tape. If you are a side tape lover you can also use this function make an edge same width as side tape, it makes the racket and rubber, side tape all in one, so the rubber and side tape can make dual protections for the racket. Artistic and practical.

Last edited: