Butterfly Balsa Off -Review

Hello guys , sorry for my english again...

First i always like the touch of balsa blades(Andro BLAX, Joola Eagle Fast, Donic Black Devil) .

I am a Topspin player at medium distance , so i try this blade with a soft rubbers(Aurus Sound)

My first impression is that this is a OFF- blade , but good , The vibrations are ZERO ( how all balsa blades) and has a
low sound very nice ( in joola eagle and Black Devil the Thumb sound is not lilkable) leaving the sound of the rubbers clear.

This blade is thinner than Andro Blax Off , same as Joola Eagle and thicker than Donic Black Devil , very light blade 68 Gr aprox ,
and with a comfortable handle (FL) with a beatiful and classic design.

The topspins are very easy to do , ensuring you to do secures topspins with the necessary speed to play in a medium distance
(Joola Eagle < Butterfly Balsa = Andro Bax < Donic Black Devil).

In the short game this blade is good , pushing , flips and smart topspins are safe.

Block with this blade is very good , better for active blocks and counter attack.
If you like smash , you'll love this blade , the sensation of security in the finally shots are incredible.

I can talk for a very long time about this great blade , i usually don't impressed with a new material , but this blade win my expectations.

The touch of this blade is amazing , you will love it

Attachments

• Butterfly_Balsa_Off_3.jpg
    Butterfly_Balsa_Off_3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 371
  • Butterfly_Balsa_Off_2.jpg
    Butterfly_Balsa_Off_2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Butterfly_Balsa_Off_1.jpg
    Butterfly_Balsa_Off_1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 235