YinHe N-9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
this is it!!!

...i purchased a galaxy/YinHe N-9 from taobao.com (Buy China) and it will arrive soon...
according to the ratings from tabletennisdb.com, this blade has the most control, and it also has the speed and spin and most of all its cheap...(can't afford others blades, lol! hehehe)

...i still have my tenergy 64, 2.0 black with me (i may stick it on as soon as it arrive)...i also am planning to purchase another rubber for forehand like Xiom Sigma Euro ($36 in ttnpp.com), from the ratings (tabletennisdb.com) this is the best overall and Palio CJ 8000 biotech 36-38 for backhand, again from the ratings weeks ago, has the most control...

may i know from all of you experienced masters if i have the right choices for rubbers for my Yinhe? i'm open for other suggestions and advices...
thanks and more power and spin to everyone!!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
I've got the Palio CJ8000 biotech 36-38 for my backhand and it works great. good for control, blocking and looping shots, but speed-wise not as fast as other rubbers but suit my game fine as I'm more oriented to a defensive game. Pair it with a DHS Hurriacane Neo III on my forehand and its a good pairing...Not sure abt the pairing with Yinhe, I use it with a Kinson blade, a relatively soft, 5-ply wood blade & the rubbers work great ! Tenergy 64 is a good rubber, lucky u :) Tenergy 64 costs abt USD80++ !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
the ratings on ttdb can be very deceptive. A blade that fast cannot have that much control
i believe that ratings are quite deceptive sir...
atleast i have basis in choosing the right equipment for my kind of play...
anyway, i'm not relying on the ratings alone...i also consider reviews from those who played with those equipment...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
i dont know what to say about what you did with those yinhe blades and rubbers...

well, i already have purchased it and its on the way now..i may found out sooner or later...

Hope you still live with peace after you find out.

I didn't do that as I never use Chinese Made crap except probably DHS Hurricane King series, but my gang of pong EJs did all that and I compensate them each with a brand new Stiga CL-CR.

Good luck.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
I have to say this, as a world-class Ping Pong junkie, no one in his/her right state of mind would buy any YINHE blade or rubber.

99% of the people wrote about YINHE were motivated by monetary interest and other hidden agendas. Want to know the number of Ping Pong 50-cents the Commie Nation hires?

Wake Up, say no to YINHE!
And say no to Sharara and China!

David Yu
FL, USA

I have to say this, as a world-class Ping Pong junkie, no one in his/her right state of mind would buy any YINHE blade or rubber.

99% of the people wrote about YINHE were motivated by monetary interest and other hidden agendas. Want to know the number of Ping Pong 50-cents the Commie Nation hires?

David Yu
FL, USA

Amen! Finally, someone who thinks like me!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012

David Yu
FL, USA
So...what do we say yes to? Butterfly? Donic? Andro?
Not even... there's no way i will give up using Double Happiness.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Galaxy/Yinhe makes a lot fo great blades. So does Dawei. Many brands outsorce their blade making to these companies and you do not even realize it.

The N Series wood blades are nowhere near the OFF+ rating it gets from manufacturer. They are OFF Minus at best. Control for a flexible OFF attacking game is good with these N Series wood blades. you will not leave a vapor trail, but have a good chance to land the ball where you intend to land it. That counts for a lot, no? I used to play with an N-series, maybe even N-9 for a year, and was happy enough with it until someone gave me a TBS, then the rest is history.

As for a fast blade having good control... YES, possible for certain shots. A Schlager Carbon with any OFF control rubber is great for FH light topsin drive to FH light topspin drive, almost like on cruise control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Galaxy/Yinhe makes a lot fo great blades. So does Dawei. Many brands outsorce their blade making to these companies and you do not even realize it.

The N Series wood blades are nowhere near the OFF+ rating it gets from manufacturer. They are OFF Minus at best. Control for a flexible OFF attacking game is good with these N Series wood blades. you will not leave a vapor trail, but have a good chance to land the ball where you intend to land it. That counts for a lot, no? I used to play with an N-series, maybe even N-9 for a year, and was happy enough with it until someone gave me a TBS, then the rest is history.

As for a fast blade having good control... YES, possible for certain shots. A Schlager Carbon with any OFF control rubber is great for FH light topsin drive to FH light topspin drive, almost like on cruise control.

thank you very much sir for such as a message which inspired me to still use my purchased yinhe blade...anyway, i was just in for that blade because of the price which is cheaper than the rest of the blades manufactured out there...another one is it's ittf approved blade, i'm not using any blade that is not approved by the ittf...many bats here in my country sold in some stores are not approved, lets say they are not from known manufacturers and does not have any ittf approval...