Tibhar Evolution: A Twin of Donic Bluefire!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
1. I am not saying Bluefire is bad. A lot of them like it, but I hate it.
2. Evolution is NOT made in Japan, but only has Japanese Characters on it, don't be misled.
3. Rubber surface easy to attract steam and get wet, affects the ball-holding time.
4. I played for 3 days and compared with Bluefire side-by-side. My conclusion: Same rubber, same but updated sponge. The Evolution sponge has tiny bit of larger bubbles to make it loose so the rubber in whole is a little bit softer than its twin Bluefire.
5. It looks like Bluefire. I plays like Bluefire. And this time I don't expect another argument.

Here is my picture of Evolution EL-P & Bluefire M2. For more pictures on these 2 rubbers, go to my Chinese language Pong Forum.
http://www.sohutt.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=72&Id=27330

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
After more tests during past couple of days, I am 100% certain that I made a correct statement in this thread.

Tibhar Evolution IS Donic Bluefire!

Well I understand the concept of "profit maximization", but painting Japanese characters on packages to mislead people to believe it's made in Japan? That's called "cheating"!

Therefore, phuck Tibhar!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I played with Tibhar Evoultion for 3 weeks and mailed it off to a forum friend several weeks back.

In short, it plays like a juicier version of T64, but with entirely different feel and speed, which is faster on full strokes, but less spin on 1/2 strokes.

I used hard sponged MX-P and it played like a better version of Aurus. I can get by just fine with Aurus, so I have zero compulsion to go out and buy Evolution, but this rubber plays topspin strokes absolutely superb, or I should say a skilled player using Evolution can do such and such really well.

I never used Bluefire, so I cannot tell.

Nexy.com is the first Tibhar distributor to sell this in Asia (besides Tibhar Japan) and was available 6 weeks ago. Evolution is only just beginning to becom available elsewhere. That makes me believe the rubber is produced in Asia like advertized.

Is it the next best thing since sliced cheese? NO. Does it do better than Tenergy? depends on what you like. Does it do your dishes? NO.