Looking for KONG LINGHUI SPECIAL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hey, I'm looking for a Kong Linghui Special FL for a while now, but as this blade isn't manufactured any more, it turns out to be quite tricky to find one.
I really badly want to find one, so if you have one at home, I'd be really pleased to buy it.

Thanks, Viva

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
The chances of getting one is extremely slim, there is only 1000 copies and about a million fans in China.
It's even very cheap, 500 RMB. I would have got my hands on one if it was that easy to get one.
^^^
IGNORE ABOVE

I misread I thought you were saying Liu Guo Liang Special.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Haha, no prob :)
And the Kong Linghui Special ist pretty rare too, not as much as a LGLS I think, but it's hard to get one anyway. That' why I'm hoping that some of you guys out there who owns one in FL would sell it to me.
Greets

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Haha, no prob :)
And the Kong Linghui Special ist pretty rare too, not as much as a LGLS I think, but it's hard to get one anyway. That' why I'm hoping that some of you guys out there who owns one in FL would sell it to me.
Greets
People say it is comfortable, the blade was probably limited edition as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Now that's something. Do you know anything about their shipping to Europe?
I think I might just send them an email...
Thanks for the link!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
First of all: You folks are great, your effort to help me is unique :)
Unfortunately the KLHS from the thread above is already sold and anyway I really need a concave one.

Hopefully there'll be further suggestions and I can only repeat myself:
Thanks a lot so far :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Is the blades that that store sells genuine? Because they have Butterfly Taksim and Aspyte blade, those blades are discontinued, especially the aspyte, it's been out of production for many years now.
It does say:
Please check stock availability as it has been discontinued in production
So they might sell what they have left, otherwise out of stock and discontinued in production.