Who believed the Mayan calendar?

Did you believe the world was going to end?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Didn't care.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
I didnt believe it .. there are too many scientific researches about this thema :)
Like: correct calculations offered the solutions that the maya calendar ended 7 years ago. Because Maya calendar didnt add the 366th day every 4 years.
Other researches propose that the Mayan Calendar-Writer died and hence the calendar stopped.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
This is an interesting one, the only thing I hate is the fact the earth is over due for a major asteroid collusion which could happen any time.

Dec 2012
This is an interesting one, the only thing I hate is the fact the earth is over due for a major asteroid collusion which could happen any time.

Major asteriod collusionhich could happen any time?
Wouldnt our scientists know that before hand? I mean they check the outter-space regularly with computers and they would do something against it (somebody remember the movie armaggedon? ^^)

This user has no status.
I've always believed the Mayan calendar. They are happily into a new 5,125 year long-cycle starting today. It never was, or predicted, anything to do with the end of this world or any other.

"the only thing I hate is the fact the earth is over due for a major asteroid collusion which could happen any time."
I don't hate the fact that it is overdue at all :)

Last edited:
Administrator
Oct 2010
Major asteriod collusionhich could happen any time?Wouldnt our scientists know that before hand? I mean they check the outter-space regularly with computers and they would do something against it (somebody remember the movie armaggedon? ^^)
Haha love that film! :) I really don't think the government would let the world know if was an asteroid heading towards Earth. Also, I don't think they have every asteroid/comet tracked, only potential ones as there are millions. Or an Alien attack could be likely, haha universe is crazy! :)

Dec 2012
Haha love that film! :) I really don't think the government would let the world know if was an asteroid heading towards Earth. Also, I don't think they have every asteroid/comet tracked, only potential ones as there are millions. Or an Alien attack could be likely, haha universe is crazy! :)

My theory is this one:
I heard that somebody here! on TTD Forum plans on inserting a "NUKE" button ... That is what i am most afraid :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
The Mayans never said that the world is going to end, it was those who found it that made their own assumptions.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2