Table Tennis Auction on TTD

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi guys,

Hope your all enjoying the festive break :) I have been thinking, would an auction system on TableTennisDaily be of great use?

Please discuss below :)

Administrator
Oct 2010
What do you mean "auction". Do you mean we could sell our products á la ebay? or do we talk about fictive "money" and "goods" ?
Either way i think it's a nice idea! Positive!

Sorry, yeah a real auction site like eBay but for the table tennis users on TTD

Administrator
Oct 2010
I think it is an cool idea!
Isn't that a lot of work for you ? :p If you need any help i'd be glad to help

It would take some work, but I have found a template to work off. I just don't want to clutter TableTennisDaily with to many features if it is not worth it.

says Yes.YES.Yall>
says Yes.YES.Yall>
Oct 2012
Yeah TTD will have a shop soon.. I just mean an auction section for users to auction items to one another. Do you like this idea?

and what if someone , will win item , but dont get them becouse the seller is cheater , who doesnt return the money ? and doesnt send sold items ? :D what you will do if this will happen ? :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
and what if someone , will win item , but dont get them becouse the seller is cheater , who doesnt return the money ? and doesnt send sold items ? :D what you will do if this will happen ? :D

This is the problem that i'm thinking to lol. I will look into it.. But doesn't this all go through paypal?

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
I think pay-pal is a safe method of paying and getting money! You can get your money back after you sent it.
Furthermore after every "business" done, there should be something like a (Choo)point for both - seller and buyer.

What do i mean:
If i sell something to Dan, lets say my Rosewood NCT 7.
When i see on my pay-pal that Dan sent the money he gets one point.
When Dan on the other hand receives my blade, i get a point ;)

So at first of course its a hurdle but after a while it will settle and you can see some kind of "rating" and the thrustworthiest sellers & buyers.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I don't think I would be that good, not many users sell stuff on TTD (nor is there much buyers either).
I just feel there's too much of a hassle to do all of this, if you want to auction you can always make a post that says "AUCTION" and start to auction for the item.

Very true XIII :) Just I was thinking if a mod was in place to auction maybe this would make users interact more with buying and selling products to one another. I will keep this in mind for future, for now will leave auctioning alone :)

Dec 2012
Very true XIII :) Just I was thinking if a mod was in place to auction maybe this would make users interact more with buying and selling products to one another. I will keep this in mind for future, for now will leave auctioning alone :)

When you reach 20k likes on facebook and when ttd has 10k members you should think about it again :)