Blade for new rubbers

This user has no status.
Hello guys. I'm goin to change my rubbers for XIOM Vegar Europe and Acuda s2 but I also looking for new blade (since this Donic that I use is way to fast for me). I'm thinking about Tibhar Stratus Power Wood. Do You think its gonna works well? I consider Andro Kinetic Supreme OFF- or Andro Temper Tech OFF-. Any suggestion are welcome:)

Regards,
Satori

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Hello again Satori :)
I don't have the Tibhar Stratus, so unfortunately i can't tell you too much about it but i have both Andro blades you mentioned.
The andro Kinetic Supreme Off- is a very light wood, this is a huge advantage when competing, it lays very nice in the hand and is nice to play with!
It has (taken from andro-site) 85 g which is not much. it is an optimal blade for an offensive player who wants to have controll and speed but also a nice ball feeling and tolerance of errors.
the outer shift of the blade is very thin so the rebound-effect is really nice. this means you can play powerful strokes with your blade but also use your opponents spin to put pressure on him.

the temper tech is similarly and for only 5€ more (depending where u get it) not that much more expensive. it's partly made of mahagoni which looks extremely cool, but that is ofc not so important when playing. I would say (depending on the handle) it is less convenient in the hand but a tick more speedy and spinny.

if you want more infos just say so :)

cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
And I'm the one, who plays the Kinetic Supreme OFF ;)

I really LOVE it! It is very light and good to handle. I always refused playing an OFF- or OFF blade, because I thought, that I won't have enough control (I played an Andro Super Cell Core ALL+ with two Donic Desto F3 Big Slam with maximum sponge before). But with my Kinetic Supreme OFF I have enough control, and because of its weight, it is the perfect blade for me :)

Reactions: T!Christian
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
My sponsor is the Korean distributor for Tibhar and would tell you to go Tibhar, but he designs a boatload of blades himself, so he might pimp his own Korean brand of Nexy. You just missed out on the chance for forumers to get 2 expensive blades real cheap for testing and review.

Serious though, if you can at all posible try out a lot of different blades and rubbers from clubmates, you will have a much better idea.