New stuff on TTD (Dec 2012)

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Hei guys!
First i want to say a big thank you to Dan and his "little helpers" for surprizing us with a lot of new features on the site :)
We really appreciate your ongoing support and maintenance work on tabletennisdaily-forum!

What i like most:
The new front view when u enter the site! (i acces it with this link http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/forum.php)
I like that the top 25 stats are now easier to read. Furthermore the switching data on the left side is awesome!
Especially because you can switch it even on your own likes and dislikes.
The righten part can be minimized (which i don't know if it was this way before honestly) but also a cool gadget!
To be honest though i'd wish the world ranking list wouldn't minimize too and would be somewhere upper the site but that is just an edge-information.
Oh and one more question.
What does "hottest threads" get calculated? The total amount of posts/replies on that thread?
I think that's also new and nice to see the big difference between threads where people posted and threads that were "just" seen by many people!

Yeah well, just some of my thoughts!

Thanks for all guys, i appreciate your accompany and i am very grateful i found you.
Special Thanks to Dan, the moderators, the staff members and the mysterious ziki!

Wish you a happy new year!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Wow thanks for this Christian

I am very happy you like the site updates. The front face of the forum is certainly looking much better and more user friendly. That was the plan as the latest stats was to clogged up before. Glad you like the switch on the stats, saves a lot of room and is very neat :). The hottest threads is the most amount of posts in one thread I believe. Its a handy stat to look into.

What did you mean by this part buddy below?

The righten part can be minimized (which i don't know if it was this way before honestly) but also a cool gadget!

Do you mean when the side jumps down just a little? We are working on that, but it's not easy to tackle at the moment but will be fixed soon :)

The Top 10 World Rankings. I was thinking to put this higher, but I think the Media tab is more important to have displayed first?

Thanks for all your feedback it helps greatly in making this site perfect for you guys. Hopefully by new years I can release the ultimate mod that I have wanted on this site for ages. Will be exciting!

Dec 2012
Wow thanks for this Christian
You are very welcome Dan!

The front face of the forum is certainly looking much better and more user friendly.
Yes, the front face sure is more user-friendly :)

What did you mean by this part buddy below?
Well actually with the one part i ment the right section where you see MA holding the TTD Flyer, the most current media and i.e. world ranks and that you can "minimize" it when clicking on the "arrow" symbol

The Top 10 World Rankings. I was thinking to put this higher, but I think the Media tab is more important to have displayed first?
Yeah, i think the media is still more important then the world ranks, you're right!

Thanks for all your feedback it helps greatly in making this site perfect for you guys.

Again, you are very welcome buddy!

Administrator
Oct 2010
Well actually with the one part i ment the right section where you see MA holding the TTD Flyer, the most current media and i.e. world ranks and that you can "minimize" it when clicking on the "arrow" symbol

I see what you mean, thanks for feedback again. Noted and will be corrected soon :)