Watch how Butterfly rubbers are made!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Butterfly Factory in Tamasu, Japan

The video below is an insight into how Butterfly blades and rubbers are being made in the factory of Tamasu, Butterfly. I find it incredible how fast the makers are processing each rubber. Enjoy!

tamasufactory.jpg

What do you think? The rubbers they are making are old rubbers, I think they are Bryce. I would love to see the production of Tenergy. Maybe one day we will get a sneak peak of this :)

This user has no status.
Butterfly will stop production of rubber Sriver-series in 2013. Butterfly wants to specialize only on TENERGY-series. TENERGY-series will be have 8-10 types.

Do you have any proof for this? Seems like a rumour to me which is far from being real... And it would be the worst decision Butterfly has ever made, would cost them lots of money and they are not that stupid ;)

This user has no status.
True because they have produced a new Tenergy just recently, called Tenergy 80! Check it out, it's somewhat like T05 but longer pips. Haven't tested it out yet.

Sure they introduced Tenergy 80 ind its probably a really good one (cause its not so heavy as T05, but btw. the pips are not longer ;) ) but it's no reason to stop producing the Sriver Series. Butterfly makes a lot of money with Sriver and if you dont have any evidence i would stop spreading those rumours ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Sure they introduced Tenergy 80 ind its probably a really good one (cause its not so heavy as T05, but btw. the pips are not longer ;) ) but it's no reason to stop producing the Sriver Series. Butterfly makes a lot of money with Sriver and if you dont have any evidence i would stop spreading those rumours ;)
Is Tenergy 80 out? I'm gonna test it out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Not to old as Tenergy uploaded it middle of 2012 :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Haha that's not true Dan, I am TenergyTV. :p I just liked the name, but I don't have anything to do with Butterfly. I found this footage on pingpang.info, and then uploaded it on YT. I have no idea how old it is.

Reactions: T!Christian