wheelchair Table Tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
hi, my Name is Jack Hunter-Spivey
and I am currently a member of the Great Britian paralympic table tennis squad prepering for london 2012.

I feel disabled Table Tennis is not talked about enough and need to be seen by other players just to show the standed that we can reach

this is my video let me know what you think

thanks

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
do you use a special wheel chair for tt?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey jack!

Thanks for joining the forum! Your very welcome here, and showing us your talents! I like your vid very good technique!

Im guessing you know Will Bayley? I trained and lived with him for a few years, was great! He could sometimes beat me to ;)

Anyways, If you want, i can create a sub forum on this site for you to run if you like? Ill make you the moderator and we can go from there. Whats your ranking btw

Dan

EO09-10_Day3_WillBayley_002.jpg

Photo by: etta

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
yes i know will very well lol he is now world number 2 :D

yes sounds great i would love to run a sub forum , my rankings at the monent in wheelchair open i am number 5 in england ,and in my disablity class i am number 2 in england they are both open age rankings lists
and in the able bodied rankings i am 171 in under 18s , and played for cheshire in the county championships (able bodied )
this year i am playing in 4 internatinals ,so hopfully i will have a world ranking by next year :):D

i have a website with all my achievements on www.jackhs.co.uk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
nope ive just got a new chair that helps me alot with movement and stuff ,but i use it for everyday things aswell i just add a foot strap and a bigger cushion for when i play TT

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
have u allways been in a wheel chair?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
yep i have born with cerebral palsy so i have allways used a wheelchair but it doent really bother me ,there are so many opportunities for me and other disabled people ,just need to take them being disabled is not a barrier in life but a gift if it is used in the right way :)

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Hello jack, really u r very Good, iLike you when u play very much coz u have backbone and that the important thing.

GoodLuck, and keep it up ^_^

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
yep i have born with cerebral palsy so i have allways used a wheelchair but it doent really bother me ,there are so many opportunities for me and other disabled people ,just need to take them being disabled is not a barrier in life but a gift if it is used in the right way :)

i love ur enthusiasm for the game and how you face your disability i couldn't play tt if i was in a wheel chair my foot work is and enough as it is lol and one of the many gifts of a wheel chair is skipping ques!