the king of table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Administrator
Dec 2012
Agreed :D Btw, I see you're using Nittaku Fastarc G-1! What is it like using that rubber? I was thinking of getting it before, but I stuck to the conventional Chinese style set-up, haha!

Yes it's a good rubber, much better than the previous generation of rubbers by Nittaku. Great for blocking as well.

Reactions: tesa

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Cool discussion. I personally feel Ma Long is the ultimate table tennis player. I think during his 51 match winning streak he was setting a standard for table tennis. Then he received an ankle injury which dropped him to world number 5. I think this is his year. However I have to say the trio of Zhang Jike, Xu Xin and Ma Long is just exceptional! They are all pushing one another to reach the highest limits in tt

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
I would say it's Ma Long. Although he lacks the titles needed for the main grand slam, he made the 51 game winning streak, the time where he didn't drop a set during WTTTC 2012 and Swedish Open 2011, he has gained the most ITTF Pro Tour Titles naming him "Pro Tour King," and he has already completed all the other titles necessary for the super grand slam. He is beast!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
------------------------------------
lol

px.jpg