says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Latest World News! The headquarters the Russian Club UMMC has just signed a new contract with one of the worlds best players ever, the great Ma Lin! Ma Lin has already been included in the second and third rounds of the club championship of Russia) and in the third round of matches of the Premier League (28-31 March 2013, Verkhnyaya Pyshm.

UMMC are one of the top three teams in the Russian League and already have Hou Yingchao, Zoran Primorac and Michael Maze! Now alongside them will be Beijing Olympic Champion 2008, Ma Lin!

malinr13.jpg

Ma Lin in action at the recent World Tour Grand Finals 2012

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
wonderful i would like to see other chinese players in german league like zhou yu, fan bo, because i think that ZJ, ma long and xu xin, would not do that

I would love to see Ma Long in the German League! Imagine that :D

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
It's usually a precursor to retirement from the CNT with the exception perhaps of Wang Liqin playing german league some time ago. I think Ma Lin is simply recognising that his time in the team is limited now and making the most of his options.

The CNT actually have to release the players officially for them to be able to play abroad so the young players now won't be seen in European leagues. I think Wang Xi is one player who left the CNT without being released because they wanted the practice against defensive players, so I hear he hasn't been on good terms with Guoliang ever since :S