Butterfly Blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Hi guys I got this blade times before and I've never known what kind of blade it is, I didn't play with it anytime cause I had my own blade and now I'll use it, The others said that this blade is very fast , I searched this blade in various pages but never found any description about it , I made some photos of it hope U can help me if anyone knows how fast it is how control does it have and the other informations u would do me a big favour.
blade.jpgblade1.jpgblade2.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wow, that is not a lot to go on but that looks a cool OLD blade.

Can you take a photo of the plies from the side but not where the handle is so we can see the plies? It looks like the core is thick. It looks like there is a carbon ply. It looks like the ply outside of the carbon is thick as well but it is hard to tell at the base of the handle if that is the outer ply or if there is an outer ply after that. So it could be 3 plies of wood and 2 plies of carbon or it could be 5 plies of wood and 2 plies of carbon, but you cannot tell for sure with the handle there.

Regardless of whether you can take that photo or not and whether it has 3 or 5 wood plies, this is my suggestion. Play with it. See how it feels. Tell us how fast it is, how much control you feel it has. See if you can put the same rubbers on it that you had on your previous blade and compare what this blade feels like to how your old blade felt. If you still have the old setup, that makes it easier to compare the two. But if you don't, you will still remember what the old blade felt like.

What was your previous setup?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
I glued in this blade 2 Tibhar Genius optimum+ I don't know what to say only It has become a very good blade not as fast as I thought that It would be uncontrollable but It got a very good blade I'm delighted with it.