Want to make sure if i chose good set-up

Teo

This user has no status.

Teo

This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Hello guys, i was using Nimbus/Sinus Sound With a Timo Boll Off- till now( 1 and a half year ), and its time for me to change them because i cant get any spin , they wore off completely.

So i chose
FH: Joola X-Plode
BH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo

Racket : Andro Super Core Cell OFF

Is this set-up good, and is it safe to purchase through megaspin.net?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
H3 Neo isn't suitable for backhand as it is harder than Japanese and European rubbers. I don't know much about Joola rubbers but the blade you choose is good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
The H3 Neo is going to feel a lot more different then the rubbers you are using right now...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Have you ever played with hard tacky Chinese rubber like Hurricane? Very different from the rubbers you have been using. For some players it can take quite a while to get used to. The technique you use with hard tacky rubber is different from the technique you use with soft Euro/Japanese rubbers.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I sometimes move an older sheet of H3 Neo to my BH and normal use one of the cheapest rubbers in the planet on BH wing on a TBS and get heavy spin, fast BH to BH rallies, and have the same control with either. H3 is an outstanding rubber for BH wing, even if it is a bit tacky. Changing rubbers to a different one can be a big deal and sometimes, it doesn't work as you think it will, can take some time to learn sometimes and often the rubber doesn't meet your expectations right away. It helps if you can try someone else's bat and rubber, that helps you learn a bit before you buy a different rubber. Sometimes, you strike the jackpot with a rubber change, you never know, but more often than not, a period of adjustment is needed and the player regrets the change.

Your future blade (I have an Andro Super Core OFF) is not as fast quick rebound as it is billed. It has good dwell and control. Your current blade is also fine, new rubbers you like and know will get you back in business.