The view of Timo Boll (Head Cam)

This user has no status.
Timo Boll posted a video on his facebook page where we can see his perspective when he plays table tennis. He put a camera on his head to show us what he sees during a rally.

bollheadcam.jpg

You need to be logged into a facebook account to watch the video. Enjoy.

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Just watched it... So this is a GoPro camera? I guess Timo was playing in these clips with some sort of helm where the camera was attached to.
The camera has a really good quality, it's HD I guess, and it's not so expensive either... I've been thinking of buying it but would like to hear some others opinion about it also :p

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Haha love this! Timo Boll sounds like he is having a lot of fun in this session! You would think he would practice on Gerfloor/Taraflex flooring so he mimics World Tours etc in practice? Maybe it was for promotional purposes. Love the video! I want to try this one out.

Just watched it... So this is a GoPro camera? I guess Timo was playing in these clips with some sort of helm where the camera was attached to.
The camera has a really good quality, it's HD I guess, and it's not so expensive either... I've been thinking of buying it but would like to hear some others opinion about it also :p

Yeah I saw this camera being sold in a shop called Animal. It has snow boarders in there using them. Looked awesome. They were pretty cheap to and the camera quality looks great to!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
This view probably can give people some idea about how fast is the ball in terms of player's view. Although I would not recommend to promote TT with a video with only this kiind of view. But sometimes in regular match, you might feel that the ball is so slow when you were watching it far from table.

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012

we have some gopros at home (T!Joachim has) and with all the equipment you need its rather expensive (if you buy some good stuff) but its nice to use it, its somethin new :D