Butterfly Zhang Jike Blade April 2013 NEW

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
There are 4 new Butterfly blades coming out this April 2013 with ZJK's name on it, including an ultra expensive Super ZLC which is not available in the TB series.

zjkblade2013.jpg

ZJK Super ZLC.jpg

ZJK ZLC.jpg

ZJK ALC.jpg

ZJK T5000.jpg

Reactions: firdausnazeri
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Japanese info and online translation. To be released on April 21st. It is the first blade with Super ZLC and cost about triple of a TB ALC.

ZJK SuperZLC.jpg

【予約商品】4月21日発売予定 バタフライ 張継科・SUPER
ZLC

~スーパーZLカーボン第1号モデル~
スーパーZLカーボンを搭載した第1号モデル。従来のラケットを上回る弾みはもちろんのこと、高反発エリアを広げることにも成功し、打球の威力と安定性をともに高める事が可能です!!

攻撃用シェーク

スピード:ファースト
打球感:ミドル
合板枚数:5枚合板+2枚スーパーZLカーボン
サイズ:レギュラー
グリップ:FL,ST,AN

メーカー希望小売価格34,650円

[Soon] 4/21 release planned Butterfly Zhang joint graduate / SUPER ZLC

~ Super ZL carbon No. 1 model
1St Edition model with Super ZL carbon. Momentum outweigh the traditional rackets has succeeded in not only spread the highly resilient areas, increase the stability and power of the stroke together!

Attack shakes

Speed: fast
Feel for the ball: Middle
Number of images: 5 plywood plywood sheets + 2 Super ZL carbon
Size: regular
Grip: FL, ST, AN

Price JPY 34650

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Viscaria and TB ALC are 5.8-5.7mm, no? So these are a bit thinner. Well, they had to make something different so as to not just clone the Viscaria.
Edit: actually, just found out that the TB ZLC is around 5.5mm, same as most of the new ZJK blades.

And yes, that super ZLC is ultra expensive! 277 euro!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hey guys, i had the opportunity to test the ZJK ALC and super ZLC in the butterfly store in Moers today( because i have a friend who has some connetions there :D). I am really happy to give you guys some information.
The price for the super ZlC in europe will likely be over 300 €.
I tested both blades with T05.
First the AlC: From the beginning i had the feeling that the balde is a little bit thicker than a Alc. The grip is really nice and similar to the normal ZJK ALC.
I played 10 mins with the blade and all shots felt nearly the same like with a Timo Boll ALC or Viscaria maybe a little bit better feedback. But that also differ from balde to blade.

The super ZLC: This blade is definitely thicker than a ALC ( i mean the veneer in the middle (Sperrfurnier in german don t know how to translate). The grip of SZLC is a little bit different ( even more awesome :),than the ALC and even better manufactured .The feedback of the blade is just incredible( i can t discribe it, never had so much feeling with a blade with synthetic material beside the Keyshot). Starting from the first stroke you notice that the blade is really fast,so you have to adjust the angle of the racket . This blade feels like it is meant for hard topspin and counter topsin (really easy and controllable). If u execute a topsin with racket angle as closed as possible it really feels like a explosion of power ( super fast and spinny).
The weakpoint for me is the passiv game pushing and especially blocking isn t easy (If the racket angle is slightly bit open, the ball flies of the table).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews