Help! Changed BH rubber from KLT Goldenstar to Butterfly Bryce Speed...

This user has no status.
I would like to seek advice. I've been using KLT Goldenstar in my BH. I backspin a lot, punching the ball with BH, blocking short with BH and counter spin with BH. The problem is that the Goldenstar rubber usually moist when playing at night or when the weather is cold, so I decided to try Butterfly Bryce Speed since I am looking a low throw rubber with speed. However, upon trying Bryce Speed I was disappointed because it lacks power and speed compared to Goldenstar. I am using Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit blade.

Is it the rubber that is a problem? Or the rubber with the wrong type of blade? Or it is just my stroke?

Please help. Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Low throw rubber generally looks speedy because it is more direct, which means there is less rainbow on the table..
It might be your stroke's technique but I'm not entirely sure since I haven't seen it :p

Oh and I have tried Bryce Speed and it is a FAST rubber, haven't tried KTL Golden Star though..

You might want to see this, Sir:
http://www.tabletennisdb.com/top-rubber/throw_angle-asc.html

Hope it helps :)

This user has no status.
Low throw rubber generally looks speedy because it is more direct, which means there is less rainbow on the table..
It might be your stroke's technique but I'm not entirely sure since I haven't seen it :p

Oh and I have tried Bryce Speed and it is a FAST rubber, haven't tried KTL Golden Star though..

You might want to see this, Sir:
http://www.tabletennisdb.com/top-rubber/throw_angle-asc.html

Hope it helps :)

Thank you. Maybe its my stroke. Just have to adjust some more...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
You're very welcome..

Actually I've got the same case with you not so long ago..
My hand naturally throw higher that I need to search for a lower throw backhand until I realize that the pros close their racket angle just before contact and as a complete followthrough of the backhand stroke.. I simply follow the pros and voila I could use the higher throw angle rubber now, which usually has higher spin and gear..