Review Tenergy 80 (video)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
As I told you yesterday, here is the review of the T80. This time only in English and Spanish.
Hope you like.

English

Spanish

Reactions: P1ngP0ng3r
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I like the different bounce comparisons. Too bad the only rubber that is brand new is T80.

I wish there was a way to test ball sink and topsheet wrapping and grabbing the ball for mechanical spin. That would be really cool. Also how the ball catapults out when it comes in on a bias and the topsheet grabs the ball before projecting it out and spinning the ball. Those things are more of what you are using when you loop with this kind of rubber. But I guess that is what testing with a real human is for. :)

i also like that world famous table tennis star who did the testing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
Excellent!!! I like your drop test 2000. For higher speed tests I would drop from a higher elevation. Hopefully the higher speed tests were all conducted with the same blade.

In the future I would mount the rubber on something more solid that doesn't absorb energy. I have a hard wood cutting board that I use. Pathfinderpro uses a thick sheet of plexiglass.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Interesting rubber. I don't know why, but I'm always excited when a Tenergy comes out. Definitely gonna buy one and try ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Had T80 1.9 on my backhand for about 6 weeks now and absolutely loving it. Good control blocking and in the short game but plenty of pace and spin when 'hollywood' looping back from table. I've only ever used 2.1 T05 before and that is what's on my forehand, I'm thinking sponge thickness could make a big difference with Tenergy rubbers as the difference in control between the 2 is shocking.