Tenergy 05 vs bluefire m2

Hello guys,

I compared the donic bluefire m2 and the tenergy 05.
The m2 plays almost the same as 05, only with the m2 you have to move a little forward. When I am giving backspin on the ball with the m2 the ball just go sometimes in the net by no reason, pretty weird. That's why I tink 05 is better on that. When I am blocking it's easier to block the ball with the m2. Here is the m2 the best. Topspin the ball is easier for my with 05 because the ball stay longer on the 05. But on the backhand I prefer the m2, I don't have a reason for this but I just like him more on my backhand. Serving the ball is almost the same, I think you get a little more spin on serv with m2. Topspin on topspin is the same I like them both. The m2 is a little faster than 05 and lest control than 05. The m2 is better in smashing than 05. I think bluefire m2 is a good alternative for 05. I gonna put the m2 on my backhand.
Sorry for English :)

Reactions: revulucao
I have played with the bluefire on my backhand for a month and I like tenergy much more, it has more control and feeling.
Everything goes better with the tenergy.The bluefire is not a good rubber for backspin at the table, the tenergy is. I don't now how long the bluefire gonna hold, maybe that is better than the tenergy. But I think tenergy is still the best!!! What do you guys think? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
...When I am giving backspin on the ball with the m2 the ball just go sometimes in the net by no reason, pretty weird...

As soon as I glued M2 in my paddle I noticed this very same characteristic. I don't think it happened to you, but after a while I realized that I didn't glue M2 properly.;)

I re-glued the rubber and I stopped having troubles with backspin balls( I think the rubber became a little bit faster though).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Because of all the reviews I've read on the Internet about the Bluefire M2, I think I'll try it on my forehand. Never played with Donic stuff!
I love playing with Tenergy! For me the best rubber!!
If so similar as they say I start playing with Bluefire M2, only by reason of the price!!:)