Dhs pf4

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
i had an experience with pf4 but not for a long time, just borrowed the racket...its quite alright in my kind of game, controllable (its pre-glued, no idea about the blade)...pf4 is medium soft-hard and does not loose its grip (that's what i like most of this rubber...doesn't have a shinny surface, not tacky, but grippy)...
its durable, my brother still have it and still plays well (been using it for 6-8 years now, still looks new...its kinda collector's item already coz he already have new set of racket but not pf4)...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Hi,

i thought i can give you my opinion of the pf4. It is my first chinese rubber so it was a big change-over for me. But now the review... As I took a ball i wanted to know if it was true what i have seen in a video of dhs with Wang Liquin. So i put the ball on the table and the blade on top of it and took my hand up. And it the ball was sticking about 5 seconds on it :D just amazing or me :D The first balls were really crazy. when i didn#t hit it in the near of the sweetspot the ball flew evrywhere in the gym but not on the table... But after an hour of playing topspins in half distance and close at the table I was amazed how much pressure you can take on the ball. But in half-table-defense it is really difficult because it's not enough only to touch the ball you have to play it with pressure or topspin... But one negtive aspekt for me is, that i have to Boost it because if i don't it is unplayable... But when i think of all the pro's that play on the tour i talk to, they said that evryone is doing that so I can live with that.

Maybe you are interessted in my review ;)

Edit: wanted to post a foto, but can't? Maybe Dan could help me.. Try it many time but didn't work...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Just saw the thread, I know a guy who plays PF4 on an allround+ blade and his near-table attack is very dangerous like you say.

If you want to try a more modern sticky Chinese rubber that plays fairly well without booster, I think Giant Dragon Taichi hard is on sale for around 6€ at inters.pl. It's not factory tuned and it's not a super duper rubber, but the sponge is relatively dynamic.

Last edited:
says guys can u pls give me a table tennis training program?
says guys can u pls give me a table tennis training program?
Oct 2010
DHS PF4 has many good qualities

I really like DHS Pf4 blue sponge, it helps me to be quicker than before. Its accurate in topspin and good for smashing. The defense is also good, u can counter spin the spin of your opponent. It is quick when u do the 3rd ball attaack, By the way im using Dhs PF4 in my viscaria light blade and it makes me unbeatable in my club here. Its also good for receiving serves and also for powerful serves. This is great for Powerforehand play. :)