what should i use ? defensive style

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
you are using T64 on a blade over 200$ without having a good backhand? you must have some money to throw around.

i would recommend the butterfly inner shield ALC, for pips, I would say Tibhar grass d.tecs, or grass defense would be fine too.
forehand. it depend show offensive you want to be on the forehand. but if you want it to be an all around/defensive, i think the original mark v would be a good choice.
a lil while back me and my friend both invested in pips paddles. both with mark v, and we got both of the pips i mentioned. no sponge.
and im very happy with mine, on a Donic Epox Offensive blade. but ive heard the innershields are great. i got the epox cause it was in the combos on paddlepalace.

hope that helped :]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
If you just want to test long pips, I don't think there's any point in buying expensive equipment. What if you try LPs for 30 minutes and you find that you really don't like playing with them.
I'm not updated on new LPs but a safe choice is Friendship 755 with no sponge, or sponge less than 1mm. Do you have an old allround blade? You can just use that to test LPs.