About spin of calibra!

This user has no status.
hi guys...

I have been read on internet a lot of comments about calibra that the calibra rubbers have less spin than the other rubbers like tenergy, xiom (vega, omega, sigma), evolution, etc.. what do you think? if spin of calibras is less, then what features make calibra a good rubber?

I use calibra sound on both sides.. and currently I see that evolution is popular and it is being loved.. should I change my calibras to evolution?

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
hi guys...

I have been read on internet a lot of comments about calibra that the calibra rubbers have less spin than the other rubbers like tenergy, xiom (vega, omega, sigma), evolution, etc.. what do you think? if spin of calibras is less, then what features make calibra a good rubber?

I use calibra sound on both sides.. and currently I see that evolution is popular and it is being loved.. should I change my calibras to evolution?

Depends on your level - but I know very good players who produce as much, and even more spin than tenergy with calibre LT. Perhaps slightly less spin than tenergy on serves, but certainly not less on topspin shots.