Liu Guoliang warms up with Wang Hao

This user has no status.
Rare: Liu Guoliang warmup with Wang Hao at WTTC 2011 Rotterdam!

liuhao2011.jpg

Video here:

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I watched 1 minute cause Liu Guoliang seemed very sloppy there, missed the service, missed the smash, didn't not flick properly etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
It seems like Liu Guoliang is dressed for the beach with his shorts :) Love the video! I wonder how where Liu would be ranked in the world if he played now?

its hard to tell because he doesnt train and is clearly not trying here...but probably fairly high, he's deceptively young, it just seems like hes been around forever!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
its hard to tell because he doesnt train and is clearly not trying here...but probably fairly high, he's deceptively young, it just seems like hes been around forever!

So true haha! :) His game style would be so interesting against the current top players.

says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Here is another one, Wang Hao vs Wu Jingping and Liu Guoliang (training), first time saw coach Wu Jingping play TT, and he is a penholder :)
WH's RPB is really amazing, every stroke with a lot of spin and power..LGL‘s shakehand seems not too bad :)

[youku]XMzE4ODU4Mzg0][/youku]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Nice video, don't really know why, but i really like this kind of clips. They are just so relaxing and filled with pure, great techniqe ;)

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I have some clips of Liu Guoliang practising with Ma Lin in a doubles training session when I visited the WSA as the Chinese team prepared for the 2013 WTTC. It's real cool footage I will upload to my youtube channel asap.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
XuXin's version of a no-look shot at 00:35;).
Anyone else has the impression that XX is the most impressive looking at multi-ball?

He hits unbelievable shots just for the fun of it! When I was at the WSA watching Xu Xin on multi ball he hit a back shot, I didn't manage to catch it on film tho. Gutting!