Table tennis shoes

what brand of table tennis shoe do you prefer?

• Total voters
says 2010/11 British League Premier Division Champions &...
Jan 2011
Mizuno are the best table tennis trainers I have had. Be careful though, as those on eBay tend to be fakes.

Jan 2011
Mizuno shoes are quite recent arnt they?

Don't think so. Huge in Asia. I've got the Mizuno Wave Medal.

I bought another 2 pairs last week on eBay from a UK based seller. They were fake. I've managed to get my money back. I took some photos and will be putting them online so other people don't get scammed.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

I bought another 2 pairs last week on eBay from a UK based seller. They were fake. I've managed to get my money back. I took some photos and will be putting them online so other people don't get scammed.

Wow that sucks! good you got your money back tho! Yeah ive heard good ratings on these shows

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010

Ironically, those fakes are probably the same quality or close to it as the real ones in most cases. The reason is because companies like Mizuno go into countries like China, find a company that can produce cheaply their clothes and shoes. Well those companies that make the fakes, do basically the same thing. They sometimes even use the exact same factory, or if not, some factory that is exactly the same, they use the same materials, same design, but just appeal to a different portion of the population, those who want the stuff, but aren't willing to pay the brand price that Mizuno charges for them.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
mizuno definetly a Chinese guy at the club gets me my shoes because he goes china every 2 months

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
yeah, i had Mizuno, it's swift and make me firm on the floor.

Jan 2011
Ironically, those fakes are probably the same quality or close to it as the real ones in most cases. The reason is because companies like Mizuno go into countries like China, find a company that can produce cheaply their clothes and shoes. Well those companies that make the fakes, do basically the same thing. They sometimes even use the exact same factory, or if not, some factory that is exactly the same, they use the same materials, same design, but just appeal to a different portion of the population, those who want the stuff, but aren't willing to pay the brand price that Mizuno charges for them.

The quality of these trainers were far from the quality of the genuine item. You could visibly see the quality of the materials used and finish was far from equal. Also, the detailing was sub-par and looked cheap.

I bought them from eBay of a Chinese guy based in the UK. He claimed there are two versions, a Japanese version and a Chinese version. Having bought originals (which were made in China), this simply didn't wash. I'm going to publish the photos as soon as I get chance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Mizuno Wave Drive 4. Bought them from a Chinese website, but I think they are fake. However I will wear them out now..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Ivesy you can't beat the retro butterfly ones we got from the mighty Satch years ago

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ivesy you can't beat the retro butterfly ones we got from the mighty Satch years ago

Chopper what an amazing post from you! Thats so true!!! Forgot all about them, those were amazing, only cost 10 pound, light and fast. I would use them over any.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Chopper what an amazing post from you! Thats so true!!! Forgot all about them, those were amazing, only cost 10 pound, light and fast. I would use them over any.

I still have mine.wore them last wednesday on my return to the table