Tenergy 99 !!

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Look guys, i am in contact with some people and i found out that BUTTERFLY will be bringing out a new TENERGY RUBBER!!

What do you think?

attachment.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Another rubber again ? Well, can't actually wait to see how it does. I've always liked Butterfly rubbers :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
do we really need another tenergy?

we have already so many versions and some of them doesn't make that much difference...

Dec 2012
So what i heard..
The Tenergy 99 will be as fast as the Tenergy 64. But contrary it will have the pimple structure of the Tenergy 25-Version.
The pimples will be a little bit longer than those of an Tenergy 25 but the rubber surface will be smoother.
It has the byname "Largestorm" but it is not an official byname, it is more the technology that is used to produce this rubber.

The characteristics of the spin will be nearly as those from a Bryce Speed. The sponge should be something similar (at least goes into this direction) of an Sriver G3.
It is developed for very strong and hard smashes and hits (for players with a lot of power) and for players with third ball attacks and those who always try to get a winner as soon as possible.

Reactions: jmillsy2 and Alborz
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ridiculous really, Butterfly are just milking the brand name for all it's worth by bringing out more and more versions of Tenergy.

And funny enough, I have seen more than a few people with T80 already. So Butterfly knows if they come out with a "new" Tenergy product, they will sell a lot of rubbers.

I got to hit with T80 today. It felt like it was a Tenergy rubber.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
So what i heard..
The Tenergy 99 will be as fast as the Tenergy 64. But contrary it will have the pimple structure of the Tenergy 25-Version.
The pimples will be a little bit longer than those of an Tenergy 25 but the rubber surface will be smoother.
It has the byname "Largestorm" but it is not an official byname, it is more the technology that is used to produce this rubber.

The characteristics of the spin will be nearly as those from a Bryce Speed. The sponge should be something similar (at least goes into this direction) of an Sriver G3.
It is developed for very strong and hard smashes and hits (for players with a lot of power) and for players with third ball attacks and those who always try to get a winner as soon as possible.

This is true info Christian? When will it be released buddy

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2