H3 Provincial BS D 40 2.2 mm for sale

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
That's not including shipping outside of the U.S., but yes I would go including shipping within the U.S.

It's Provincial 40 degree which is more rare than 38 or 39 degree. It is retailing for $100+ at the moment. Pre bought this sheet from my resident pro not realizing I was switching back to drum at the time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Hi

Is this Blue Sponge, If it is I can take two of those, will be using them to compare to mines!

Cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Hey ma1in.

I can see that you want two sheets. I have one new sheet and a sheet used for 1 week if you'd want to buy that one, but yeah I am switching away from Hurricane because I can't afford it lol. I prebought these sheets from my resident pro here in the U.S. so if you're willing to pay shipping PM me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Hi

So you mean, you don't have it in hand now?
If its this case- then i'm not going to buy it

But thanks for the offer anyway

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I have one sheet available in hand now new. It is #20 BS. I have one used sheet that I used for 1 week of practice. It's used so I would sell that for $15 as I bought it for $75. The new sheet however I would sell for $80 + shipping.

Let me know if you're interested, but it's on a first come first serve basis. I have others asking on other forums.