andro temper tech OFF+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Hi, I just purchased an andro temper tech OFF+ and have a dual-winged looping game. I was wondering if someone could recommend a good FH and BH rubber? I currently paired it with friendship 729 higher FH and palio CJ 36-38 BH and i feel like I cannot get any spin, only control and power. The blade is extremely stiff and hard and I would like to know if I should get a soft rubber or hard rubber, I am looking for rubbers that would HELP ME LOOP, i dont care about power very much. P.S. something under $40 too please.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think the rubbers kjanko suggested are top notch.

I have a question though. If you do not care about power and your main concern is looping, what led you to get a blade that has the word "Off+" in its name in the first place.

Off+ blades are usually better for hitting than for looping and are usually not that great for generating spin. A really high rated player can use something like that to his advantage, but, most high rated players use blades that rated Off anyway. I have heard really good things about the Andro Temper Tech All+, Off- and Off. But Off+ blades are hard to use in general. Aren't they?